11.10.2019 – 13.10.2019
Warsaw BIOEXPO 2019 – International Trade Fair for Organic Food and Products
Leading manufcturers and distributors, buyers, owners of specialist stores, food wholesalers and many branches – the Warsaw BIOEXPO fair has been created for them, a new event in Poland and Central and Eastern Europe. Trade contacts are developing and establishing in a convenient atmosphere. There is no lack of discussion about the current condition of the industry and the prospects for its development.
Special thematic zones await: Food & Drink, Beauty & Cleaning, Ekotech, Biolife, Bioagro, Startup, Supporting Bodies and many more. Among the guests of Warsaw BIOEXPO are, among others, farmers, processors, producers, wholesalers, distributors, importers, exporters from Poland and abroad, decision-makers from retail chains and the HoReCa industry and service providers.
We have prepared unique thematic zones for visitors:
- Food & Drink (a wide range of certified food products)
- Beauty & Cleaning (certified, environmentally safe cosmetics and cleaning products for home and industry)
- Ekotech (production machines, packaging and serving utensils, logistics)
- Biolife (household appliances and pet products in bio quality)
- Bioagro (seed and plant protection products for organic farming)
- Startup (innovative solutions entering the market of organic products and production)
- Supporting Bodies (supporting and business support organizations and institutions)
We have also prepared special zones:
- Organic Marketing & Sale Congress BIOEXPO – conferences, trainings, industry meetings
- Model BIO Shop – showroom reserved only for Warsaw BIOEXPO exhibitors
- Job center – job offers in the organic sector
- Tasting zones.
Warsaw BIOEXPO is the most comfortable conditions for conducting business talks during the fair.
Appearing at Warsaw BIOEXPO, you gain a unique opportunity to make entirely new, valuable contacts. This is due to the unique location – right in the administrative and decision-making center of Poland, as well as reaching the largest group of professional visitors. As part of the matchmaking program, we plan to organize over 100 successful business meetings with potential buyers from Eastern European countries (eg from Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Ukraine, Belarus, Ukraine, Turkey).
We understand that each of our Business Partners has individual needs to reach and maintain contact with their clients. We create a place where everyone can freely implement these needs.
- Hosted Buyer
- Matchmaking – organized meetings of a merchant-seller
- Stock market