01.04.2019 – 03.04.2019
MTTSL 2020 – International Fair of Transport, Forwarding and Logistics
The largest in Poland, International Transport, Forwarding and Logistics Fair, during which trade fair premieres and conferences will take place. The topics of the transport and logistics industry will be discussed. This is the third edition of the event.
The Ptak Warsaw Expo facility offers a lot of technical possibilities, allowing entry of large-size vehicles. During the event there are numerous trade fair premieres of tractor units, modern buildings appear, the latest cab solutions for truck drivers.
The world’s largest brands appear at the fair, such as:
Interestingly, MTTSL takes place in the vicinity of the most developed logistics area in Poland – the most logistic warehouses, the logistic operators and car manufacturers and truck subassemblies
The fair includes conferences, meteoritics, transport meetings:
- “Transport Development Strategy”
- Conference organized by GITD
- Vice-President of the European Parliament prof. Bogusław Liberadzki,
- Chief Inspectorate of Road Transport;
- Polish Automotive Institute,
- Polish Association of Logistics Managers,
- Polish Association of Transport Telematics,
- Institute of Logistics and Warehousing,
- Polish State Railways S.A .;