Green Days Fairs of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture offer everything you need to work on a beautiful and professional garden. The exhibition will include the following
halls: Landscape Architecture, Horticulture, Horticultural Technology and Floristry. Green Days will present three days of design workshops, trainings and florist shows, unique arborist shows, an outdoor show presenting the work of machines for greenery care, meetings with authors, a number of panels and thematic conferences. The Trade Fair is a B2B and B2C event. The high profile of the event was appreciated, among others, by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, the Ministry of the Environment and the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
International Green Days are:
- • an event oriented on integration between domestic producers and business environment institutions in vertical and horizontal net of connections in order to strengthen the Polish manufacturing sector.
- • meeting platform that enable manufacturers to build long lasting business relationships with key partners from Eastern and Western Europe
- • an overview of projects concerning revitalization of green areas and identification of opportunities for cooperation in programs and projects organised by state and local administration
- • opportunity to present new products to domestic and foreign distributors and retailers
- • promotion of products among the group of consumers interested in novelties in plant varieties, arrangement of green spaces and gardening techniques