The HUMANITARIAN EXPO is a unique opportunity to establish direct contacts with representatives of Polish and international organizations dealing with assistance activities. You will be able to get acquainted with the possibilities, procedures and rules of participation in the procurement course of proceedings in connection with international organizations and non-governmental aid organizations. This will undoubtedly create the best opportunity for the business to become a part of the huge sector devoted to humanitarian aid and development assistance.
The International Exhibition for Humanitarian and Development Assistance has been divided into 6 thematic sectors:
1. Logistics and Communication – the latest communication technologies as well as logistics services and means of transport
2. Medical equipment – products from the area of medical evacuation, disease prevention, decontamination and medical prophylaxis
3. Shelters – tents, shelters, residential containers, water purification systems, reconstruction services for buildings and technical infrastructure
4. Security – individual and collective security systems, systems for detecting and eliminating unexploded ordnance
5. Food – food production, seeds, fertilization systems and crop cultivation
6. Agencies – aid organizations and non-governmental agencies
The EXPO consists of three pillars: the International Exhibition Humanitarian and Development Aid accompanied by the “Responsible Business in Humanitarian Emergencies” Conference and “Warsaw Procurement Forum in International Organizations”
The Conference and Forum will create a friendly space for B2B and B2G meetings between producers and contractors, at the same time.