01.04.2019 – 03.04.2019
Warsaw Bus Expo 2020 – International Fair of Public Transport
It is one of the largest and small events in Poland for bus carriers in public transport – urban and suburban, as well as intercity and tourist transport.
- The world’s largest brands – bus, microbalance and coach manufacturers such as MAN, Mercedes, Setra, Volvo, Scania, VDL, Irizar, Isuzu, SOR, Autosan, Ursus,
- Halls offer great opportunities to display large-size vehicles,
- During the Fair there will be many premieres of minibuses and modern buses powered by alternative energy sources (LNG, CNG and electric),
- The fair is accompanied by a rich, substantive program of transport meetings (the entire public transport industry, among which the main topics of the conference will be: “Alternative Power Sources”, “Suburban Transport”, “IT + PT”.
Zones during this year’s edition:
- zone of bus manufacturers / dealerships
- zone of new technologies,
- spare parts zone,
- vintage bus zone
- zone of companies from buildings, equipment, telematics systems, ticket systems
- rolling stock zone
- Business Cafe zone
- media zone
- the zone of second-hand bus market – outdoor area
- conference area
The fair takes place in the largest urban agglomeration with the most developed public transport. Public transport is an important task for the new local government as the passenger who wants to use certain safe and ecological transport.
The fair is highly appreciated by visitors and exhibitors which confirm both the willingness to participate as an exhibitor and by registering as a visitor,
Patrons: Chief Inspectorate of Road Transport, Vice-President of the European Parliament prof. Bogusław Liberadzki, Polish Automotive Institute, Polish Association of Transport Telematics, Polish State Railways S.A., Institute of Logistics and Warehousing.
Join us as an exhibitor, or register and collect your ticket for this year’s edition.