25.03.2020 – 27.03.2020
EuroGastro and WorldHotel 2020 – International gastronomic and hotel trade fair
International Gastronomy and Hotel Trade Fair EuroGastro 2020 are created with the idea of presenting a full and diverse range of products, services and solutions for gastronomy. At EuroGastro there are representatives of leading companies from Poland and abroad, which is a great opportunity to compare their offer, as well as to establish international business contacts. This year, the 24th edition of the annual event for the catering and hotel industry will take place.
The exhibition will be divided into thematic sectors:
- Kitchen facilities: equipment, furniture and accessories, cleaning products, work clothes, computer systems and consultancy services
- Bakery, confectionery and ice-cream industry, equipment, accessories, fresh and frozen products, semi-finished products and additions to baked goods and desserts
- Food and drinks for gastronomy, fresh and frozen products, semi-finished products and food and drink accessories
- Coffee: coffee makers and distributors of coffee, brewing equipment and accessories, coffee additives, porcelain, disposable glassware and dishes, service and training services
- Equipment for hotels, restaurant rooms and bars: furniture and interior decoration elements, tableware and table linen, textiles, security, new technologies
- Drink & bar: strong alcohols, wines, tinctures, beers, equipment and accessories, products and semi-finished products necessary for making drinks
The exhibitors’ offer is addressed to: owners and managers of restaurants, cafes, confectioneries, pubs, clubs and discos, fast food bars and snack-bars, catering companies, ice cream parlors and confectioneries; managers of collective nutrition centers (among others: schools, orphanages, hospitals); warehouse owners; chefs and cooks, confectioners, baristas and bartenders; directors of super- and hypermarkets responsible for shopping and cooperation with suppliers.
An additional advantage of EuroGastro is a rich program of accompanying events. The fair will be attended by the best cooks, confectioners, baristas, waiters and sommeliers who will present their craftsmanship during spectacular shows and competitions.